Comment on page
Generally, an NFT collection is a collection of digital assets made by a creator containing a number of NFT items.
In Dagora, there are currently 2 types of collection:
- 1.Default Coin98 collection, called "Dagora Minter"
- 2.Collections created by users
Step 1: Choose a collection you want to update
- 1.On Dagora, access Profile by clicking on profile logo
- 2.In profile space -> Choose Collections tab
- 3.In Collections tab, select the collection you want to update.
Step 2: Click on the Update Collection button to open update collection page.
Step 3: Edit the information in Update Collection page and click Update button.
Note: Only the boxes that allow typing can be editted such as Media, Description, Token URI.
Step 4: Review your information again.
a. Click Cancel to return to the previous screen
b. Click Confirm to agree with the information
If you updated successfully, you will see a Success notification. Click My Collections to view your updated collection.