Comment on page
Last Updated: 9 Mar 2023
- 1.Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify you individually, including, for example, your name, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing. “Anonymous Data” means data, including aggregated and de-identified data, that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data as described below.
a. Information You Provide Us.
I. When you use our Service, update your account profile, or contact us, we may collect Personal Data from you, such as email address, username, and other information you provide.
II. Our Services lets you store preferences like how your content is displayed, notification settings, and favorites. We may associate these choices with your ID, browser, or mobile device.
III. If you provide us with feedback or contact us, we may collect your contact information, as well as any other content included in the message.
IV. We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Services where you voluntarily provide it or where we state that Personal Data is being collected.
b. Information Collected via Technology. As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
I. Information Collected by Our Servers. To provide our Services and make it more useful to you, we (or a third-party Services provider) collect information from you, including, but not limited to, your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, mobile device ID, and date/time stamps.
II. Log Files. As is true of most websites and applications, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet Services provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Service, track users’ movements around the Service, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Service, it will recognize you and the information can be used to personalize your experience.
IV. Pixel Tag. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags allow us to analyze how users find our Service, make the Services more useful to you, and tailor your experience with us to meet your particular interests and needs.
V. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. Our systems do not currently recognize “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable Users to opt out of tracking on our site.
- 2.Use of Your Personal Data.
a. We process your Personal Data to run our business, provide the Service, personalize your experience on the Service, and improve the Service. Specifically, we use your Personal Data to:
I. facilitate the creation of and secure your account;
II. identify you as a user in our system;
III. provide you with our Service;
IV. improve the administration of our Services and quality of experience when you interact with our Service, including, but not limited to, by analyzing how you and other users find and interact with the Service;
V. provide customer support and respond to your requests and inquiries;
VII. detect, prevent, and address fraud, violations of our terms or policies, and/or other harmful or unlawful activity;
VIII. send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your account was created;
IX. send you administrative notifications, such as security, support, and maintenance advisories;
X. send you notifications related to actions on the Service;
XI. send you newsletters, promotional materials, and other notices related to our Services or third parties' goods and services;
XII. respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
XIII. comply with applicable laws, cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or other authorities of suspected violations of law, and/or to pursue or defend against legal threats and/or claims; and
XIV. act in any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Data.
b. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze requests and usage patterns so that we may improve our Services and enhance Services navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and to disclose Anonymous Data to third parties without restriction.
a. Third-Party Services Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third-party Services providers to: provide technical infrastructure services; conduct quality assurance testing; analyze how our Services is used; prevent, detect, and respond to unauthorized activities; provide technical and customer support; and/or provide other support to us and to the Service.
e. Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Data: to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; or with your consent.
- 5.Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
a. Email Communications. We may periodically send you newsletters and/or emails that directly promote the use of our Services or third parties’ goods and services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive or through the Notifications preferences in your Settings page. Despite these preferences, we may send you occasional transactional service-related informational communications.
b. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Services for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Service.
- 6.Data Access and Control. You can view, access, edit, or delete your Personal Data for certain aspects of the Services via your Settings page.
- 8.Data Protection. We care about the security of your information and use physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information collected through our Service. However, no security system is impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems. In the event that any information under our custody and control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take steps to investigate and remediate the situation and, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised.
- 9.Minors. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 16. Our Terms of Services require all users to be at least 18 years old. Minors who are at least 16 years old but are under 18 years old may use a parent or guardian’s Dagora account, but only with the involvement of the account holder. If a child under 16 submits Personal Data to Dagora and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 16, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 16, please contact us at the address indicated in Section 11 below.