Comment on page
Copyright Dispute Policy
Last Updated: [9 Mar 2023]
We do not allow any content that infringes copyright. The use of copyrighted content belonging to others without proper authorization or legally valid reason may lead to a violation of Dagora's policies. At the same time, not all uses of copyrighted content constitute an infringement. In many countries, exceptions to copyright infringement allow the use of these works under certain circumstances without authorization. These include the fair use doctrine in the United States and permitted acts of fair dealing in the European Union (and other equivalent exceptions under applicable local laws in other countries).
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements.
For us to process your infringement claim regarding content on the Service, you must be the rightsholder or someone authorized to act on behalf of the rightsholder. If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Services infringes your copyright (or the copyright of someone whom you are authorized to act on behalf of), please send an email to [email protected] and ensure that your message includes the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s), trademark, publicity rights, or other intellectual property rights that you claim is being infringed;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material that is requested to be removed, including a description of the specific location (i.e., urls) on the Services of the material claimed to be infringing, so that we may locate the material;
- Your contact information – at a minimum, your full legal name (not pseudonym) and email address;
- A declaration that contains all the following:
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate; and
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner of the intellectual property that is allegedly being infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature (of your full legal name).
Please note that we will forward your notice of intellectual property infringement, including your contact information, to the party who will have their content removed so they understand why it is no longer available on Dagora and can also contact you to resolve any dispute.