Comment on page
Generally, an NFT collection is a collection of digital assets made by a creator containing a number of NFT items.
At the moment, in Dagora, there are 2 types of collections:
- 1.Default collection Coin98, called "Dagora Minter"
- 2.Collections that are created by users
After approved, collection’s owner will receive the Collection NFT which minted by Dagora
- Who hold this Collection NFTs will receive the Royalty fee when the NFT of this collection purchase in Dagora
Step 1: Access to Create Collection form
- 1.On Dagora, access Profile by clicking on profile logo
- 2.Choose Collections tab.
- 3.Click Create Collection to begin a new collection.
Step 2: Fill in required information in Create New Collection page
1. Check the name of your account. If you haven't set account name, your wallet address will be shown instead
2. Fill in required information for the new collection
a. Fill in:
- Collection’s name: maximum 32 characters
+ Banner: maximum 1200x500 px
+ Collection featured: maximum 500x300 px
- Symbol: maximum 10 characters
- Description: maximum 250 characters
b. Blockchain: The blockchain in your wallet must match the blockchain you choose
c. Token URI: Enter your token URI, it must start with http:// or https:// and end with /
d. Browse by category: You can press to show drop-down list to choose. You can select multiple categories at once (Art, sports, collectibles, trading cards,….)
e. Royalty fee: is setup per collection, once setup, each transaction of NFT will return an amount equals to Royalty fee multiply by transaction’s price to collection’s owner. Your royalty fee must below 20%.
- 1.Preview your information before you create.
- 2.Once all information are filled in, press Create to start a new collection.
Step 3: Review & Confirm on-chain
- 1.Adjust Gwei bar. You can increase the Gwei to make Create Collection transaction goes through faster
- 2.Click Confirm. The Collection will be created and a success notification shows up
Step 4: Pop-up notification
a. Click Close to close the notification
b. Click View Collection to view the newly created collection
c. Click View Transaction to check the Create Collection transaction on blockchain explorer